We Pride Ourselves On Being Provider-Friendly
TMS Management Group’s principals include individuals with a heritage of second and third-generation ground transportation experience. This wealth of knowledge helps establish and guide our relationships with local transportation providers in the communities we serve. Our provider network development team is continuously recruiting, screening and credentialing companies who share our dedication to quality and efficiency.
Clients depend on us to provide one point of contact and accountability for all of their non-emergency transportation needs. Our tried-and-true blueprint for successfully managing and coordinating with local transit authorities, taxicab, wheelchair accessible and other specialty fleets has yielded phenomenal results. A big part of our success is including local and competing providers in a framework that is perceived as fair and impartial. Our team researches any and all local transportation resources to ensure a robust delivery network.
Just as importantly, our clients rely on us to build a network of providers that reflects our commitment to the highest standards of compliance. In order to become a TMS network provider, companies must meet and maintain a number of stringent requirements. Each provider is subject to quality assurance and credentialing processes to ensure the provision of safe, timely and efficient services.
The credentialing process includes but is not limited to:
- Verification of annual driver background checks
- Verification of defensive driving training
- Verification of ADA safety and securement training
- Vehicle inspections to monitor licensing, cleanliness, safety, and maintenance records of all vehicles
- Verification of phone, fax, and internet capabilities for administrative support
- Verification of municipal, county, and state licensing requirements
- Verification of vehicle maintenance records and trip logs
- Verification of compliance with HIPAA and confidentiality requirements
- Verification of provider’s ability to observe all scope of service requirements
- Verification of driver sensitivity training for the elderly and disabled